In today’s hectic life we are surrounded by viruses and infections and people do not have time to take care of themselves. So we need a quick solution to take care of our health and digestive system.
Kadha is an Ayurvedic and natural medicine that can benefit your body in many ways. Many people drink tea and coffee in their daily routine which also acts as a body refresher similarly kadha is also an ayurvedic drink which boosts your immune system and benefits your body in many ways. In this blog, we will learn more about kadha.
What are the benefits of kadha?
Kadha acts as Ayurvedic medicine and keeps us safe from various viruses and infections. A kadha can benefit our body in many ways like:
- The antioxidant properties of kadha improve immunity and allow our body to fight against various types of infections and viruses and also detoxify the body.
- Kadha works as Ayurvedic medicine and is beneficial for colds and coughs, it can also improve respiratory problems like asthma or shortness of breath.
- Kadha boosts the digestive system and helps in improving problems like indigestion, vomiting, nausea etc.
- Kadha also helps in reducing obesity. It contains certain ingredients that help in boosting the metabolism and other related glands which help in weight loss.
- Kadha also works as natural anti-aging medicine. It contains antioxidants that give your skin a healthy glow and it can also improve hair health.
- Kadha also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce joint pain caused by arthritis or other degenerative diseases.
- Kadha also controls blood pressure naturally and has no side effects.
How to make a kadha? What are the ingredients?
Kadha is very easy to make at home just like tea and coffee. It requires common ingredients like”
Tulsi or Indian Tulsi is a very common plant that is rich in Vitamin C and Zinc and also has anti-viral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that keep your body away from infections and viruses.
Ingar is the most common ingredient used in cooking. People use ginger in tea, which improves our immune system and fights infection.
Honey has antibacterial and antioxidant properties and is also very sweet. It adds flavour and is very healthy too. It is also beneficial for the skin.
- Black pepper
Black pepper is like a natural anti-inflammatory drug that can help relieve pain caused by arthritis or any other degenerative disease. It also reduces the risk of future diseases.
Turmeric is one of the most common spices used in Indian homes. Turmeric has many benefits. It is a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that can reduce joint pain, inflammation, and infection, and improve the immune system.
There are many other similar ingredients that can be used in a pan and it is very beneficial for health.
The kadha can be easily made in 5 easy steps.
- Take a vessel and fill it with water.
- Put the water to heat and let it come to a boil.
- Mash the raw materials well, then put them in boiling water
- Boil the mixture for 20 minutes until the water reduces to half
- Strain your mixture and you can also add some flavourings like honey to taste and your kadha is ready to drink.